- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. This will allow you a few minutes to start to unwind and let go, have a cup of tea or water. No one wants to start a treatment, yoga class, massage, etc. frazzled. So be sure to allow yourself the appropriate amount of time to get to your appointment.
- Appointments run strictly on time, if you run over 15 minutes late, your appointment may be cancelled and you will be asked to pay 50% of your session. We endeavour to allow everyone their full session. By respecting our time and our other client’s time, this ensures your full session as well.
Preparation for your Colonic
- Hydrate! Hydration is extremely important for good bowel function and a successful colonic. We recommend you hydrate well before your treatment by drinking approximately 1.5 – 2 Litres of water in the 24 hours leading up to your treatment
- Please do not drink too much water in the hour before your treatment as your bladder might feel too full during your session and belly massage.
- Please avoid any high gaseous foods like, caffeine, wheat, sugar, refined and processed foods and anything else that may make you gaseous
- It is encourage to not consume alcohol 24 hours before your treatment
- No food 2-3 hours before your treatment and it is advisable to have a light breakfast or lunch during the day prior to your treatment.
- During the session, a trained therapist uses a disposable speculum and tubing to introduce a gentle flow of purified warm water into the large intestine (colon). The colon hydrotherapist will administer several ‘fills’ and ‘releases’ and will use abdominal massage techniques to help dislodge old fecal matter. The dislodged fecal matter is then gently eliminated through the system’s waste disposal tube. Massage, and acupressure points are used to help relax the client and encourage elimination
- We suggest a series of 3-6 treatments as the large intestine is about 6ft long and we cannot clean it all in 45 minutes. Our aim is to cleanse about 2 feet at a time, but that strongly depends on the health of your colon. After your first treatment your therapist will discuss with you how many treatments you may need and can also discuss with you our many wellbeing programs
We require 24 hours notice of cancellations. It is our policy to charge for missed colon hydrotherapy appointments at the rate of 50%. As a new client we require a credit card on file that will reserve your appointment time. A missed new client appointment will result in a 50% charge. Please help us by keeping your appointment.
Late arrival for a scheduled appointment will be accommodated whenever possible: however, due to scheduling of other clients a full colonic session may not be available.
Coming in to see us is as easy as making a booking online from anywhere!